Best and Top of Everything : The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cat Fangs

Monday, July 22, 2013

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cat Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cat Fangs

The other day I was walking down my street and saw a tabby cat walking towards me, instinctively I bend down to stroke it when I heard the cats owner (who was out in the front garden) tell me to be careful because the cat bites! But strangely after a bit of research I found out that when cats bite it is just a form of communication! Because it has never happened to me before I had to wonder how much a cat bite would hurt?!? But then again, looking at this lot I don’t think I want to find out…

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cat Fangs

..


Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

10 – “yyyeesssssss…massssssster?!?”

FACT: The cat has few molars because its diet is almost entirely carnivorous.(VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

9 – “Bit your neck?!?…well I thought I might start with a finger or two first.”

FACT: On the bottom jaw, the cat has 2 lower canines, 6 lower incisors, 4 lower premolars, and 2 lower molars. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

8 – “This is the biggest smile I can do!”

FACT: The incisors are to grasp the prey or food, while the canines (fangs) grip the food and are used to kill prey. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

7 – ”No knife to open the box? No problem, I give you the cat cutter 5000!”

FACT: The cat can feel the tiny depression at the back of the neck on its prey so the cat knows where to bite. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

6 – “Just because I am little doesn’t mean I can me a vampire cat!”

FACT: Kittens develop 26 needle-sharp milk teeth. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

5 – This cats nickname really is “Mr. Fangs”, I wonder why?!?

FACT: In the wild where cats eat a natural diet, the teeth are cleaned as they scrape over the bones of their prey. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

4 – ”In the night I will come to you and give you a choice….choose carefully.”

FACT: The premolars (right behind the canines) and the molars (at the very back) shear, cut, and chew meat.(VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

3 – “Ha! I don’t need to see you to know where to bite!”

FACT: These baby teeth are replaced during the first 6 months of life with 30 adult teeth. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

2 – “Your pet?…HAHAHAHHAH…no silly human I am your overlord!”

FACT: The canine teeth sit in beds of sensitive tissue that let the cat feel what it is gripping. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)

Cat Showing Fangs

Cat Showing Fangs

1 –  ”You got what brand of cat food?!? …Well that is unfortunate, meet my little friends!”

FACT: The cats upper jaw has 2 upper canines, 6 upper incisors, 6 upper premolars, and 2 upper molars and the upper and lower incisors are the front teeth between the canines or fangs. (VIA: showcatsonline.com)