Best and Top of Everything : The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats In Pajamas

Monday, July 22, 2013

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

When I was knee-high to a grasshopper I had a sleepover at a friend’s house (not that we got much sleep, we stayed up all night playing street fighter!) just before we had (at the very least) pretend to go to sleep his mum asked me if I had brought my “snooze suit” I didn’t know what she was on about until she called them pajamas. I had to inform her (much to the look of horror on her face) that I had never worn them and didn’t even own a set of them! (I still don’t even today) but I have started to think I am alone on this, because it seems even cats wear them! So lets start our Caturday journey…

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats In Pajamas 


Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

10 – “Can my life get any worse than this moment right here?!?”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

9 – “Do I look like a rubber duck and blue skies pajama wearing cat to you?!? NO!”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

8 – “You know the split second you let me go I will be hanging off your face right?!!”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

7 – “I’ve been sleep walking again?! I knew I shouldn’t have eaten cheese before sleeping.”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

6 – “Can we talk about these new pajamas?!? Because the fashion police are crying.”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

5 – “What part of me being a cat do you not understand?!!”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

4 – “Good luck trying to get the top half on me!”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

3 – “….please kill me!”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

2 – “Lady bug, lady bug, go to sleep – be warm and snug all wrapped up in a leaf!”

Cat In Pajamas

Cat In Pajamas

1 – “Come on kittens, get into bed and stay there like mommy told you to do an hour ago!”