Best and Top of Everything : The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Dogs Wearing Silly Glasses

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Dogs Wearing Silly Glasses

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

It is so wrong to do things to our pets for our own personal amusement? I am not talking about anything cruel, just things like putting things over the top of them while they sleep and placing silly glasses on them. That can’t be considered cruel right? Not when it looks this funny…

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Dogs Wearing Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

10 – “LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BONE!!!”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

9 – “Help me! Everytime I bark hard my eyes fall out!”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

8 – “Yeah, yeah laugh it up human, because tonight I will poop in your slippers!”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

7 – “Why are you laughing at me?!? The cat said that they made me look sexy!”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

6 – “….WOW! It is like I can see the whole World in front of me!”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

5 – The Googly twin might have looked silly, but they could still give a nasty nip.

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

4 – “My feet are MASSIVE! Have you seen this? I’m like a tiger!”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

3 – “I knew I should have gone to specsavers.”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

2 – “If you think this is funny you should know what I was licking before your face!”

Dog With Googly Goggles

Dog With Googly Goggles

1 – “Look into my eyes …3…2…1 you’re under. Now drop the biscuit!”