Best and Top of Everything : The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats With Fake Eyes

Monday, July 22, 2013

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cats are one of those creatures that will do whatever they want in life. If they wish to play, they will make you play with them. If they are hungry, you will be feeding them. And if they want attention, attention is what you will be paying to them. But if you have some down time and want to play with your cat it is not always happy to work with you. In fact some of them even go so far as to have fake eyes to make it look like they are paying you attention! Don’t believe me? Well considering it is Caturday after all I thought I would prove it…

The World’s Top 10 Best Images of Cats With Fake Eyes 

.

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

10 – “Lets see how funny this is human when you let go!”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

9 – “Now please do go on and tell me all about your bad day, I will just lay here quietly.”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

8 – “This looks amazing when I close my eyes and goto sleep!”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

7 – “Sleeping?!?! Hahah…no! I want to hear what you have to say about the kitty tray!”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

6 – “Me? Drinking from your cup? No, and I will look you in the cups eyes and say that!”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

5 – “Yes I am awake, that snoring noise was my stomach!”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

4 – “Can’t you see how happy my face looks when I play with you!?!”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

3 – “If you hear snoring, that is me agreeing with you about whatever you are talking about”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

2 – “Good evening Mr Bond! I see you have no kitty nibbles with you…that is a real shame”

Cat With Fake Eyes

Cat With Fake Eyes

1 – “Sorry the cat left, no-one here except us elephants and we don’t chase red dots.